Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Holy BBS Batman!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhh!!

    *Karate chops the BBS* HIIII YAH!

    karate3

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ July 28, 2003 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>

  2. #2
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    It really is totally f*cked this time isn't it! [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    Have the Sony techs given you any info re when it'll be up and running properly again or am I being super naive? [img]wink.gif[/img] lol

    *smooshes you cos I think you might be in need of it atm* [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww Laurie, I feel so sorry for you and Steen. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Twizzle:
    It really is totally f*cked this time isn't it! [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    Have the Sony techs given you any info re when it'll be up and running properly again or am I being super naive? [img]wink.gif[/img] lol

    *smooshes you cos I think you might be in need of it atm* [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Awww thanks Terry, and thank you Oni [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Actually, it is a bit of a welcome break, lol, to be honest. I just get PO'ed because it means people are frustrated and I just personally think it SUCKZ that their technology is this poor! You realize, prior to them switching to the new servers and databases, and moving us from the SG BBS to the DH BBS, there were little technical difficulties.

    I was laughing at our Tech at work today because our entire system was down for 5 hours and he was blah blah blahing about how great of a system this new one is... Oh really? Well with the old one, we never had our entire system go down, much less for the entire day!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RavenP's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2002
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Laurina:
    Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhh!!

    *Karate chops the BBS* HIIII YAH!

    karate3

    <font color="#9966FF"><font size="1">[ July 28, 2003 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font></font>
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you get em laurie! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL Terry, sometimes i PM an admin and they seem even more clueless than i am! :X

  7. #7
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by sunhawk:
    LOL Terry, sometimes i PM an admin and they seem even more clueless than i am! :X
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! Chuck a handful of peanuts at 'em and see what happens! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *gibber gibber gibber* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Laurie, I am going to use this thread to apologise to you and Steeny for my rather emotive outburst in a particular thread over there. But I felt at the time I just could not let certain points raised by people go unchecked. I hope the thread in question doesn't get out of hand now.

    Janie xx

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no worries Janie, we all have moments where our passion can get a little out of hand [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you get em laurie! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hehee. I will! *Spins a vinyl in the tune of Kung Fu Fighting* [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Everybody was kung fu fighting! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ July 29, 2003 12:15 AM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •